Toureen Plant is our in-house plant hire division with a sustainable fleet of equipment and machinery readily available to undertake all projects effectively.
Having our own in-house plant division removes the margin otherwise payable to third party hire companies, thereby enabling us to be more cost efficient and provide better value to our clients.
In addition to standard and small tools, the company has invested in a range of specialist plant and heavy machinery such as:
- piling rigs; including a Kowan Still Worker - virtually silent and vibration free,
- shoring and temporary works solutions,
- tower cranes,
- concrete batching plants,
- earth screening equipment,
- vacuum excavators for locating services,
- extensive excavator attachments,
- specialist demolition plant,
- safe work at height systems,
- site accommodation block,
- a range of falsework and formwork products,
- wheel wash units,
- GPS setting out / survey equipment.
Our plant yard and hire operation is based next to the M1 in Watford, which offers excellent links to our central London projects. In addition, Toureen Plant operates a fleet of transport vehicles ensuring flexibility and service.